Adding value to your clients experience is the key to ringing up sales these days. Customers want to feel they are getting the most bang for their buck before parting with their hard earned cash. The product and service knowledge your staff have is a valuable asset your business that can provide is free of charge! Educating clients as a trusted advisor works in concert with providing the right service and products to meet clients needs.
Sample Questions to Ask Clients
* What is your biggest hair/skin/body challenge?
* What results are you trying to achieve?
* What styling/skin/body products have you used in the past?
* What did you like and what didn't you like about those products?
These answers will clue you in on services and retail product recommendations to meet the client's desired goals in a non-pushy but value-adding atomsphere.
Tips for Maximizing These Conversations
* Train staff to get the customers talking by engaging in relationship building discussions.
* Listen and truly hear what the client is (or isn't saying) can also help understand their expectations.
* Avoid stereotypes and preconceived notions of what the client wants and be open to what they want.
Understanding the client's needs, wishes, and pain points will drive better recommendations that meet the clients expectations. By giving clients what they want and solving there concerns, you will build trust with that customer and, in turn, sell more services and retail products!
Please share any additional questions that work well for your customer consultations. We all need to maximize every selling opportunity!
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2015 (15)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ▼ 2011 (12)
- ► 2010 (11)
- ► 2009 (12)