"This season displays an umbrella of accord that weaves earthy neutrals with a range of bold color statements and patterns to reflect a landscape of hope, fun, fantasy and all things natural."And the most exciting thing? Both men and women can get in on the color action. Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute® Leatrice Eiseman states in the report that:
"The Fall 2015 palette is rooted in multi-faceted, androgynous colors that can be worn to portray effortless sophistication across men’s and women’s fashion; it is the first time we are seeing a truly unisex color palette."So what are the hot new colors for this season? Here are the main ones Pantone lists in their report:
- Desert Sage: This is a gray-green shade that embodies the earthy tone look reported to be hot this season. It's "timeless and unobtrusive, yet powerful enough to make a statement on its own."
- Stormy Weather: A dark gray color perfect for those stormy fall days and nights. Described as "strong, protective and enduring."
- Marsala: The burgundy color that is only worn best in the fall. “A wine-inspired red-brown that adds finesse and savoir faire to the palette."
- Biscay Bay: “A lush and elegant teal... combining the serene qualities of blue with the invigorating aspects of green.” A bright yet deep bluish green that adds beautiful color to the reds, browns, and oranges of Fall.
- Cadmium Orange: Remember the shade of orange that was so popular in the hippie days of the '60s and '70s? It's made a comeback. “Cadmium Orange is a warm, welcoming and subtly dramatic hue that is striking enough to stand on its own or act as a bold contrast.”
- Reflecting Pond: “A cooling blue that adds dimension and intrigue… a serious shade that speaks to the need for stability and security.” This dark blue has a grayish tint that is all the rage this season.
- Amethyst Orchid: Described as “the jewel in the crown of the Fall 2015 palette.” Purple appears every season in some shade or another, and this fall, it's a darker shade of lavender.
Let us know if we can help you incorporate these fabulous fall colors into your coordinated packaging.